June 28th, 2016
The Supreme Court issued an opinion today
that a Texas law requiring abortionists be hospital licensed to be unconstitutional.
Reagan appointee Anthony Kennedy (the gift the keeps on giving) joined the other 4 leftists on the court in their majority opinion (authored by Steven Breyer) that:
We agree with the District Court that the surgical-center requirement, like the admitting-privileges requirement, provides few, if any, health benefits for women, poses a substantial obstacle to women seeking abortions, and constitutes an "undue burden" on their constitutional right to do so.
The majority opinion was correct.
But for all the wrong reasons.
The Texas law wasn't unconstitutional because of the ludicrous requirement that baby butchers be properly credentialed by hospitals.
The Texas law was unconstitutional because there is no Constitutional right to murder pre-born human persons at any stage of development since Roe v Wade is not the "law of the land" and never has been
and allowing any type of abortion-related "procedure" violates the inalienable right to life for all innocent human persons from conception to natural death per the explicit and imperative requirements of the 5th and 14th Amendments to the United States Constitution which guarantees that no state shall violate "due process" and "equal protection of the laws" for any person without exception.
No state possesses the authority to alienate inalienable rights.
What is so sad is that so many self-described "constitutional conservatives" swallow and perpetuate the toxic liberal lie of Judicial Supremacy (i.e., that court opinions are the "law of the land" the very instant they are issued and must be obeyed, no matter how immoral, wicked or unconstitutional, by the other two superior branches.) And if you doubt the Founders originally designed the judiciary to be the "weakest of the 3 branches" read "Federalist 78" by Alexander Hamilton.
The bottom line is that, ultimately, the Governor of Texas, Republican Greg Abbott, is the chief law enforcement officer of the state of Texas and is primarily responsible for ensuring that the Federal and Texas state Constitutions' "equal protection" and "due process" guarantees be faithfully enforced and applied to every innocent human person in the state of Texas (no matter how tiny)...without exception!
Babies are dying daily in Texas because Governor Abbott daily permits it (as do all 49 other state governors).
We should expect immoral, illegal and anti-Constitutional opinions from the (majority) leftist Supreme Court.
But is it too much to expect that self-professing "pro-life constitutional conservative Christians" such as Abbott actually abide by their oath and DO THEIR JOB especially when it comes to protecting and defending the most sacred right all human beings possess? The right to their own lives?
"To consider the judges as the ultimate arbiters of all constitutional questions [is] a very dangerous doctrine indeed, and one which would place us under the despotism of an oligarchy. ...The Constitution has erected no such single tribunal, knowing that to whatever hands confided, with the corruptions of time and party, its members would become despots." (Thomas Jefferson)
“...the judiciary, from the nature of its functions, will always be the least dangerous to the political rights of the Constitution. … [T]he judiciary … has no influence over either the sword or purse; no direction either of the strength or of the wealth of the society; and can take no active resolution whatever. It may truly be said to have neither FORCE nor WILL..." (Alexander Hamilton)
“..if the policy of the government, upon vital questions, affecting the whole people, is to be irrevocably fixed by decisions of the Supreme Court, the instant they are made, in ordinary litigation between parties, in personal actions, the people will have ceased, to be their own rulers, having, to that extent, practically resigned their government, into the hands of that eminent tribunal.” (Abraham Lincoln)
June 22nd, 2016
It's great that Trump has pledged to roll back Obamacare, build a wall and place a temporary moratorium on Muslim immigration (which should be permanent)but here are 3 questions I'd like to hear him answer that are infinitely more vital...
1. As president will you ignore/reject all unconstitutional court opinions such as Roe and Obergefell since court opinions are not the "law of the land" and since courts don't make law?
2. As president will your justice department investigate and prosecute Planned Parenthood for killing babies and selling their body parts?
3. As president will you reject immoral, unconstitutional, and legally null and void Roe v Wade and enforce and restore the God given right to life for ALL innocent human persons (from conception to natural death) without exception per the explicit requirements of the 5th and 14th Amendments of the United States Constitution per your sworn oath as Governor Huckabee pledged to do in the 1st Fox News debate? In other words, will you or will you not END the Abortion Holocaust in America? Or will you allow it to continue unabated?
February 7th, 2016
At the New Hampshire GOP debate last night, all the GOP candidates claimed to be "pro-life with exceptions" (i.e., life of mother, rape and incest, etc...). Some, such as Marco Rubio even pledged to sign legislation banning all abortions except the life and health of the mother. Unfortunately, not one of the candidates gave the right answer regarding the proper duty of the president regarding abortion (child murder). Not one single candidate explained what the one and only moral, legal and constitutional duty of the chief law enforcement officer of the United States is.
The president has the duty to ignore/reject Roe (and all other unconstitutional court opinions) and enforce the pre-existent God given right to life for ALL innocent human persons in every state that fails to do so per the explicit provisions of the 5th and 14th Amendment's equal protection and due process guarantees.
There is never a case when a physician ever has to intentionally murder a pre-born baby to preserve the life of the mother. Even C Everett Koop admitted that before Congress and I document it in my book "Conservative Comebacks to Liberal Lies." The physician/obstetrician has a duty to attempt to preserve the life of both the mother and the child. Unfortunately many "pro-life" Republicans perpetuate this leftist talking point to make themselves appear to be less extreme and and more moderate and reasoned on the issue.
Sadly, (at this point) none of the GOP candidates will abide by the oath to protect the God given right to life for ALL and end the Abortion Holocaust in America as Governor Huckabee has pledged to do.
Even Reagan was derelict in his duty to enforce the 5th and 14th Amendments allowing millions of tiny babies to be murdered in 8 years he was chief law enforcement officer...
Hoping and praying at least one candidate will pledge to ignore Roe and enforce the 5th and 14th Amendments and end the Abortion Holocaust in America that has taken the lives of 60,000,000 tiny babies in our country.
September 28th, 2015
1. We need to end the Abortion Holocaust and as president I will enforce the 5th and 14th amendments if individual states fail to do so. We can't "make America great again" as long as we allow the most innocent among us to be murdered in cold blood with the full consent and funding of our government. The God-given right to life is the most fundamental right human beings possess and as president I will do everything in my power to restore the Rule of Law and the Right to Life for ALL innocent human persons.
2. The Supreme Court isn't the Supreme Being and court opinions aren't law. And as president I will not enforce any immoral, illegal and unconstitutional court opinion such as Roe, Windsor and Obergefell. Judicial Supremacy, the belief that Rule of Judges=Rule of Law and that the president, Congress and every individual state must always obey every Supreme Court opinion the very moment one is issued is a toxic liberal lie that we must expose and extinguish and as president I will take the lead in doing so!
3. God defined, ordained and instituted marriage as the exclusive union of one man and one woman and the natural human family is the foundation for all healthy, virtuous and prosperous societies. America can't be great unless she is good. And that begins with the preservation of the family. As president I will call for Congress to pass a Constitutional marriage amendment defining marriage as the union of one man and one woman in accordance with God's definition and will call for all state governors to cease from (illegally) authorizing the issuance of marriage licences to same-sex couples since Obergefell isn't law and since any law (or court opinion) contrary to God's Law is no law at all (legally null and void).
September 27th, 2015
Many are celebrating The Governor of Texas' recently issued exemption for Christians whose religious conscience won't allow them to take part in so called same-sex unions
. Ironically, in his statement, Republican Governor Abbott acknowledges that the Obergefell opinion isn't law and doesn't trump the 1st Amendment. But what he flagrantly failed to mention was that the immoral, illegal and unconstitutional Obergefell opinion (that there is a Constitutional right to so-called same-sex marriage) is not "the law of the land" and doesn't trump or invalidate in any way the Texas marriage statutes, Texas Constitution and God's Immutable and Infallible Word (which ALL define marriage as the exclusive union of one man and one woman).
Allowing marriage licenses to be illegally altered and issued to same-sex couples in Texas is not a "victory for religious liberty." It's a massive defeat for the Constitutional Rule of Law and what remains of our Republican form of Civil Government.
If Americans truly want to restore Constitutional Checks and Balances and the Rule of Law, we must demolish the toxic liberal lie of Judicial Supremacy (that Rule of Judges equal the Rule of Law). And that has the best chance of occurring at the state level.
Here is what Governor Abbott of Texas should have said:
"The Supreme Court is not the Supreme Being. As governor I have a solemn obligation to enforce the laws and statutes of the state of Texas in obedience to the Texas and U.S. Constitutions. The marriage statutes in Texas and our Constitution limit marriage to one man and one woman in accordance with God's Word and can never be amended or altered in any way. Therefore, I will not enforce the immoral and unconstitutional Obergefell opinion and will not authorize any alterations to or issuance of marriage licenses to same sex couples in Texas. This is not as much an issue of religious liberty as it is an issue of the preservation of the Rule of Law. And here in Texas, Constitutional oaths and the Rule of Law still matter and I will not violate my oath. And in addition to not authorizing the issuance of marriage licenses to same sex couples in Texas, I will also be shutting down all Planned Parenthood Abortuaries in Texas since killing pre-born babies blatantly violates the 5th and 14th amendments which both guarantee that all innocent human persons not be deprived of due process and equal protection of the laws. Neither Roe nor Obergefell are the "law of the land" and here in Texas I as governor will protect marriage and life and reject them both as the legal nullities they are. Period!"
September 13th, 2015
If Kim Davis had authorized the issuance of marriage licences to same-sex couples in Kentucky she would have violated:
1. Kentucky statutory law which limits marriage to one man and one woman. The penalty for a magistrate marrying two people of the same-sex is a $500-$1000 fine and removal from office!
2. The Kentucky Marriage Amendment to the Constitution, which passed in 2004 with 75% of the vote. It reads, "Only a marriage between one man and one woman shall be valid or recognized as a marriage in Kentucky."
3. Our Founding National Charter & Organic Law, the Declaration & Supreme Law of the Land, the U.S. Constitution since so called same-sex marriage violates the "laws of nature and nature's God."
4. God's Immutable, Infallible, Inerrant and Authoritative Word which defines marriage as the exclusive union of one man and one woman which can never be redefined by any majority of jurists, voters or legislators.
For anyone to believe Kim is guilty, one must believe an immoral and totally unconstitutional court opinion trumps Kentucky law, the Kentucky Constitution, the U.S. Constitution & Declaration and the Bible.
In other words, you would have to be a Judicial Supremacist.
September 9th, 2015
The freeing of Kim Davis by Judge Bunning who illegally imprisoned Kim is an enormously significant event that can't be underscored.
It has demonstrated:
1. That the federal Judge Bunning knew he had overstepped his authority by ordering Kim to issue marriage licenses to same sex couples and had no legal or constitutional authority to do so. (And should be punished/removed from office/disbarred and forced to pay restitution to Kim for his illegal actions.)
2. That Kim was the one abiding by the law and her sworn oath all along by refusing to issue marriage licenses to same sex couples in Kentucky which would have violated the state marriage statutes limiting marriage to 1 man and 1 woman. If this were not true, the judge would never have let her out:-)
3. That illegal, immoral and unconstitutional court opinions are not law and don't super-cede/revoke/"strike down" constitutionally valid laws and statutes. Judicial Supremacy is a big fat lie. Supreme Court opinions only have legal merit to the extent they accord with the Constitution and ultimately with the "laws of nature and nature's God." Any law or court opinion (Roe, Lawrence, Dred Scott, Obergefell) contrary to God's Law is no law at all! They are all legal nullities and are required to be treated as such! The legislative and executive branches have the solemn DUTY to ignore/reject ALL unconstitutional court opinions without exception. (Checks and balances).
4. That all marriage licenses issued to same sex couples in Kentucky regardless of who signs them are legally null and void since the Kentucky marriage statutes strictly limit marriage to one man and one woman in accordance with God's Word (marriage is the exclusive union of one man and one woman which can never be redefined by any court, legislature or majority of voters and are therefore legally null and void in all 50 states where they are being issued!)
5. That Kim Davis has set the standard and should be a role model for every civil magistrate at every level and branch of government to ignore/reject unconstitutional court orders, opinions and laws per their sworn Constitutional oaths!
September 6th, 2015
Many self-described conservatives are claiming that Kentucky marriage clerk Kim Davis should either "follow the law" and issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples or "find another job" since, of course, the Obergefell opinion that there is a supposed Constitutional right to so-called "same-sex marriage" is now the "law of the land." (At least according to the Bush appointee federal judge who threw Kim Davis in jail for not agreeing to violate her oath and also according to all the Judicial Supremacist blond bimbos and talking heads over at Faux News)
Jefferson, Hamilton, and Lincoln, however, would beg to differ (by their own words below) with the toxic liberal lie that Supreme Court (SC) opinions immediately and without exception "invalidate" Constitutionally enacted laws and statutes.
The SC is not King and their opinions aren't the "law of the land" the very moment they are issued.
We have flouted the grave warnings of the likes of Thomas Jefferson, who wrote:
To consider the judges as the ultimate arbiters of all constitutional questions [is] a very dangerous doctrine indeed, and one which would place us under the despotism of an oligarchy. ...The Constitution has erected no such single tribunal, knowing that to whatever hands confided, with the corruptions of time and party, its members would become despots.
Not even Hamilton imagined that the right to opine is a power to rule. Courts, he pointed out, have intentionally been given no means of enforcing their opinions -- making it obvious that the executive and legislative branches are not compelled to "obey" false or even dubious opinions. Therefore, he wrote:
“...the judiciary, from the nature of its functions, will always be the least dangerous to the political rights of the Constitution. … [T]he judiciary … has no influence over either the sword or purse; no direction either of the strength or of the wealth of the society; and can take no active resolution whatever. It may truly be said to have neither FORCE nor WILL..."
Lincoln acknowledged that court opinions are binding on the specific parties named and “entitled to very high respect and consideration (by) other departments of the government.” But like the Founding Fathers, he utterly rejected the claim that judges' opinions are the law of the land:
“..if the policy of the government, upon vital questions, affecting the whole people, is to be irrevocably fixed by decisions of the Supreme Court, the instant they are made, in ordinary litigation between parties, in personal actions, the people will have ceased, to be their own rulers, having, to that extent, practically resigned their government, into the hands of that eminent tribunal.”
Americans must reject the Orwellian Lie that is cancelling self-government in the United States. Lincoln said on the battlefield at Gettysburg:
“Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether … any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure... It is for us the living...to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us… we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.”
The Supreme Court issues administrative opinions that the other two superior branches (legislative and executive) should strongly consider. But any change in the laws must be made via the Constitutionally proscribed process (by the legislative branch and signed into law by the executive.)
Judicial opinions are only legally binding on the parties in the case being heard in so far as they comply with the Constitution.
Any law or court opinion contrary to the Constitution is legally null and void on its face and must be ignored and rejected by every civil magistrate at every level and branch of government.
The problem is that many Americans have been brainwashed to believe the lie that COTUS and POTUS must always obey SCOTUS no matter how immoral, illegal and unconstitutional their opinions may be.
The truth is that COTUS and POTUS and every civil magistrate at every level and branch of government has a moral and Constitutional duty (per the oath they swear)to ignore/reject ALL anti-Constitutional court opinions. (Such as Obergefell for example)
The Supreme Court is no more "supreme" over the other 2 branches or the people than the Federal Reserve or Federal Express is part of the Federal Government. The Framers intentionally designed the Judiciary to be "the weakest of the 3 branches" for a reason. (See Federalist #78 for more).
The Democrat governor of Kentucky is blatantly violating his oath by allowing marriage licenses to be issued (and illegally altered) to same sex couples since the marriage statutes in Kentucky have never been altered or amended in any way and still limit marriage to one man and one woman.
And every single marriage licence that has been issued to a same-sex couple in Kentucky is legally null and void.
He is the one who should be in jail.
Not Kim Davis who has a far superior understanding of the oath of office, the rule of law, our Constitutional Republican form of government and God's Immutable Word than 99.9% of our elected representatives. (including virtually every GOP presidential candidate)
All unconstitutional judicial opinions must be ignored and rejected by every civil magistrate at every level and branch of government.
Roe should have been. Lawrence should have been. Dred Scott should have been. And Obergefell should be ignored and rejected by every governor of every sovereign state in the union for the immoral and unconstitutional abomination it is.
That is how our Representative Republican form of government was originally designed to work.
Ever hear of the term "checks and balances?"
Sadly, all 50 governors are violating their oaths by treating a toothless and totally immoral opinion as if it were the "law of the land" by issuing marriage licences to same sex couples despite the fact the SC can't make, amend or "overturn" laws and in spite of the fact that in virtually every state in the Union, the Constitutionally enacted marriage statutes still define marriage as the exclusive union of one man and one woman AND in spite of the fact that no majority of jurists, legislators or voters possesses the authority to re-define what God Almighty Himself has once for all explicitly ordained, defined, and established (i.e., that marriage is the EXCLUSIVE union of one man and one woman!)
Including the state of Kentucky where the marriage statute that limits marriage as the union of one man and one woman is still the "law of the land!"
Gregg Jackson is the author of the new book "40 Things to Teach Your Children Before You Die: The Simple American Truths About Life, Family & Faith" (Dunham Books)
January 3rd, 2015
The elites have been selecting our presidents I believe since 1964. With the sole exception of Reagan (who the RINOcracy despised), we have had an establishment elite vetted and approved Republican or Democrat (2 wings of same dirty corporatist/globalist bird) commander in chief for the past half century. I don't believe 2016 will be any different. The elites are already pumping up another "Clinton/Bush" match up. Unfortunately, a more authentic conservative with a Biblical worldview such as a Ted Cruz or Mike Huckabee can't win in my opinion since there are so many self-professing Christians who don't think and vote in accordance with God's Word and are still in the "any RINO is better than any Democrat" Matrix Mindset. I could be wrong, but in my heart I know we are not anything close to the country we were in 1980 culturally, morally and spiritually. Barring any massive spiritual revival and reformation, our nation is in for a very bumpy ride. And the GOP can't save us...
August 16th, 2014
"Freedom is never more than one generation
away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our
children in the bloodstream. It must be fought
for, protected, and handed on for them to do the
same, or one day we will spend our sunset years
telling our children and our children’s children
what it was once like in the United States,
where men were free."
—President Ronald W. Reagan
One of my greatest burdens and desires as a father is for my
eight-year-old son to grow up honoring God with his life,
knowing right from wrong, and acting on that knowledge. I
am far more interested in his character than I am in which college
he attends or his profession. I am sure that I am not alone.
In fact, if you are reading these words, you too must possess
that same burden and sense of obligation that I do, to
pass on the same truths that have guided the best parts of your
life to your children, so that they may know the truth, and that
their lives will glorify God.
During most of American history, when a biblical worldview
prevailed, much of the information in this book was
common knowledge, even among non-Christians. But we live
in a day where “good has become evil and evil good,” where
“everyone does what is right in his own eyes.” A time when
quoting God’s Word in public can literally get you arrested
for a “hate crime.”
And that is precisely why I am writing this book—to arm
you, the parent, with what I believe to be among the most important
biblical truths that we can pass on to the next generation,
the stuff that they are never going to learn in most
schools, from the media, and sadly, in many churches.
These are the types of things they must understand and
apply if they have any hope of living a life of faith in an increasingly
dark cultural and spiritual climate, the most important
truths that I would share with my son if I were on my deathbed.
My sincere hope and prayer is that Christian parents share
this politically incorrect book with their children so that the
next generation may be adequately prepared to defend biblical
truth for the advancement of the Gospel and biblical truth
in general—the only real antidote for what really ails America
and the rest of the world.
—In Jesus’ Name, Gregg Jackson