5 Points About the Michigan GOP Primary and Romney
1. Romney won the popular vote in his “home state” (1 of about 5 “home states”) by about 3% over a very battered, out financed, and relatively weak opponent in Santorum.
2. After running for president for the past half decade and outspending all his opponents combined by at least 10-1, Romney got 10% less of the vote in his “home state” than he did 4 years ago.
3. Romney may either split or even lose the delegate count in his “home state.”
4. Christians who voted for Romney evidently don’t care that as governor, Romney signed into law $50 co-pay elective surgical abortions (3 year after his alleged “pro-life conversion,”) illegally implemented same-sex “marriage” (falsely claiming the court ordered him to), forced Catholic Hospitals to issue chemical abortion pills, forced Catholic Charities to place children with sodomite couples, opposes bans on homosexual scoutmasters, boosted funding for homosexual and transgender “education” starting in kindergarten, sponsored “youth gay pride events,” and signed into law the very model on which Obamacare was based…Ted Kennedy-Hillary Clinton-Planned Parenthood-approved, Romneycare (which actually was to the left of Obamacare in that Romneycare underwrites free and $50 co-pay child murder...( all of which is, no doubt, “severely conservative.”)
5. If the Rockefeller RINO-liberal-elites who currently run the GOP think that a guy who couldn’t get more than 4 out of 10 voters to vote for him in his own “home state” after running for president for half a decade can beat Obama in November, they’re smoking crack….