Time line for upcoming world events according to God’s Word (by Gregg Jackson)
1. Global economic crisis & pandemic worsens. (The Bible says in the “end times” that things get worse not better.)
(2 Timothy 3)
2. Born Again Believers in Jesus Christ raptured (1st Thessalonians 4). Only those who have trusted in the finished redemptive work of Jesus Christ on The Cross ALONE (His death, burial and resurrection) for the remission of all their sins and eternal life will be raptured to heaven because they are not appointed to God’s wrath which will be poured out in subsequent judgements (seals, trumpets, bowls) during the Tribulation.
(1st Thessalonians 5:9)
3. 7 year Tribulation begins/The Anti-Christ revealed who will have all the answers to all the world’s problems and most of the world will see him as their savior. (Daniel 9:27)
4. The New World Order anti-Christ beast system will claim all Christians either died from the pandemic or were taken by aliens or some type of similar deception. (Rev 12:9)
5. Mark of Beast system issued. No person will be able to buy or sell without the mark (most likely a digital chip) in right hand or forehead & will have to worship the anti-Christ (forfeiting any chance at being saved). (Rev 16:12 and Rev 19:20)
6. Born again believers who are raptured who are in heaven with Jesus will go before the Bema Seat immediately after being raptured to be judged NOT for their sins which they have already been forgiven for but for their rewards! And then they (we) will all celebrate at the Wedding Supper of The Lamb w/ Jesus!!!! (Romans 14:10, 2nd Corinthians 5:9-10)
7. During the 7 year Tribulation the 2 witnesses and 144,000 (12,000 males from each of the 12 tribes of Israel (not the Jahova’s Witnesses LOL) will be sharing The Gospel of Jesus Christ and a remnant will be saved and likely be martyred as a result. (Rev 7:4-8)
8. At end of The Great Tribulation, all born again believers return w/ Jesus (at His 2nd Coming) to destroy all the wicked left on earth at The Battle of Armageddon. (Rev 16:16)
9. Immediately following the 2nd Coming, Jesus will sit on David’s Throne in Jerusalem (fulfilling the Davidic Covenant) and rule with a Rod of Iron with His saints (born again believers) for 1,000 years. (Rev 3:21, Rev 20:4-6)
10. At end of millennium, hell, satan and his angels and those who have rejected The Gospel at end of millennium will be cast into The Lake of Fire forever. (Rev 20:14, Rev 21:8)
11. All believers will live in The New Heavens and New Earth for all eternity! (Isaiah 65:17, Matthew 19:28, Rev 21:1 and Rev 21:5)
****Bottom Line: If you are not saved, call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ today so that you can go in the rapture and not be around for the tribulation which is about to begin.
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever would believe on Him would not perish but have eternal life.” (John 3:16)